Designed as part of a "five fat quarter challenge", this sweet throw quilt can be as classic or modern as you'd like by using all your favorite fabrics.
- Fat quarter, fat eighth, or scrap friendly pattern
- Eight-at-a-time half-square triangle method for fast and easy chain piecing
- Nested seams for perfect points
Size: 70" x 70"
Block size: 20"
Skill level: Intermediate/confident beginner
- Print - 5 fat quarters or 14 fat eighths
- Background (white) - 3 3/4 yards
- Binding (assumes 2.5" strips) - 1/2 yard
- Backing (4" extra on all sides) - 4 1/2 yards
Pattern assumes reader has knowledge of basic skills, including basting, quilting, and binding your completed quilt.